Sunday, March 06, 2011

Yep - it's mission time!

This week at Mission to Create, we have the super talented Jaime Warren as our GDT!! I was super stoked when she said YES to my GDT request!! We have been truly honoured to have such creative GDT's join us week after week!

Anyway, here is the page I created with this week's concepts in mind:
So - make sure you play along with us this week.. check out what the rest of the MC and Jaime did with the concepts !!

We have something fun planned.. still working on some details, but keep watching the blog for the deets!

Happy Sunday :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE this!!! I love the title and the clusters of embellies!!!!! The misting is great too!

Julie said...

Great use of the concepts,and I think I'm pretty lucky to have you in my life too:)

Sue Sykes said...

Lovely! I love the title treatment!

Diana Waite said...

look at all that DELICIOUS misting--LOVE it!