Sunday, March 20, 2011

Been to the market???

Let me tell you that I have .. OMG - the March kit from Scrapbook Circle - Vintage Market - is so pretty, elegant and fun all in one!

Here is one of the pages I did with this kit:
I am not a fussy cutter. Honestly, I LOVE it when I see great artists who can cut a piece of patterned paper so intricately and it looks SO AWESOME.

Me - I am too lazy...lol.

BUT, I decided that those doily shapes were worth it, so I cut each one out while helping Lucas with his homework this weekend. I think the page turned out ok! I layered a few on each other, with a little pop dot action and pearls/buttons.

Check out that super pretty Bazzill Button in the bottom right corner. I love it. So pretty!
I love the rich black paper mixed with the bright doily coloured paper from Crate Paper and really - how cute are those Jenni Bowlin banner stickers!! Love em!

I added in some twine from the Scrapbook Circle shop and highly recommend it !! It is SUCH a good deal and the colour choices are so cute!!!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

oh it's just gorgeous.

Julie said...

Ya, I'm not into fussy cutting,but you made it look easy.I love all the flowers on the dark background.

Diana Waite said...

this looks GREAT! LOVE how you cut the doilies--haven't done it myself because I'm hoarding that paper....I know, I'm weird! :)