Wednesday, March 23, 2011

{cute} and some sneaks..

Seriously - isn't she the cutest!!! It is hard to believe just how grown up Miss A looks in this photo (taken tonight).

It also reminds me to get by butt crocheting again for the Farmer's Market this summer.

Anyways - a few sneaks for you from my latest goodies from LCOM... can you guess what I am working with. All I can say is that I am loving it!!

Oh, and I have fallen in love with making my own doilies..... ;)

You like what you see... :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

As soon as I opened this post,my chin dropped,cause A looks so grown-up! She is precious.

I sure do know what that is your working with! Love it:)

Did you get a template for the Sissix or whatever to make your doilies?

Deena said...

she is sooo not a baby anymore :(