Monday, April 11, 2011

More Soup!

Hi! I am back again to share another page I created using my April picks from Let's Capture Our Memories - this month was Blossom Soup  from Jillibean Soup!

I know that when I first saw this line - I thought of lots of girly page ideas for it... BUT, after I got it - I saw lots of possibilities for non-feminine pages too!

Here is a page I did of my oldest looking so handsome :

   
 I love the little clouds and just had to cut a bunch out - there are different patterns on each one. I added a few buttons and of course pop-dotted some others too ! I love the corrogated alphas *that were once kraft - sprayed with Studio Calico Mr. Huey's mist*.. add it to a journalling sprout and voila :)

I made a doily with one of my Martha Stewart corner punches and some of the Jillibean Soup paper..!
Super super easy!

4 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Love this! Such a fan of the clouds!

curlyqmosaics said...

I love your layout! The dimensional clouds are so dreamy....I love all the sweet details!

Julie said...

You always seem to get girly supplies to look great on a boy layout.

Those clouds are pretty darn cute!

That doilie looks great and tedious.

Ana Castro said...

Beautiful, Nicole!! I love your pages and style!!