Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Short Stories

I am here today to share a quick post about a page I made using the Hello Sunshine kit from Scrapbook Circle!

I just fell in love with the Bella Blvd papers in the kit! The colours are SO bright and fun, so perfect for spring!

For this page, I used the Bella Blvd. Sophisticates "Short Stories" paper..one side has all different colours of polka dots and the opposite side is many different colours and varieties of journalling cards! What a tough decision - what do I chop! lol SO - I used both!
I love the colours and the different patterns on the journalling cards and love the result!

Lots more lovliness in this kit - if you haven't seen it yet you have to check it out NOW



3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

this is probably my favorite layout of yours in the gallery! LOOOVE it!

Julie said...

This kit is perfect for you.I love the colors,and that little banner.Sweet photos! Everything looks great on the kraft background.

beckyjune said...

Nicole- love your work and can't wait to get to know you and work with you on the Jillibean team. Congrats!