Wednesday, July 20, 2011

3...2...1... Blast Off!!

This month's kit over at Scrapbook Circle is a fun one!!! It is filled with some unique goodies, and perfect for so many different occasions!

I just wanted to share a page I did for the scraplift that we do from pages loaded to our Facebook page!
I love how this page came together..I cut out some of the star/hexagon patterened paper and tlove the look. BUT, I think my fave thing in the kit - on this page - are the cork stars!!!!!

Make sure to check out the Scrapbook Circle Ideas page to see what the DT has been up to with this kit - and as always check out the blog for daily inspiration and challenges too!

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

THIS is adorable! GREAT texture and layering!!

Julie said...

This is a great layout! I need to check the kit out.I really like those stars too!