Sunday, July 31, 2011

Couldn't wait to share!

I was lucky enough to get my August Scrapbook Circle kit- just in time for the long weekend here in Canada :)

If you haven't seen the kit yet - here is a peek

I dove right in and made a few pages already.. here is a peek at one that I happen to  love :)

 A few closeups:
 love the little Maya Road tags in the kit- just asking to me misted and stamped... 

 I even mixed in a little of my older stash of Sassafrass alphas, which match the kit perfectly :)

Hope you had a chance to do something creative this weekend!

4 comments:

Deborah Marasa said...

omg...that is gorgeous!!!

Diana Waite said...

LOVE this layout and ALL the detail!

Annemieke said...

Wow, it's gorgeous!! Love the details and the colors!
Annemieke

Dara Lynn said...

I just found you from Miss Paper Arts--- cannot wait to see what you class is like!!!!!!