Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's been a while

... but life has been super busy! I think it is that time of year isn't it! The weather here has been super nice, so been spending lots of time outside...plus three family birthdays in one week keeps me busy!!!

I wanted to share a page I did for Let's Capture Our Memories this month using
Pink Paislee - Daily Junque

 I just love the vibrant colour of this yellow paper.. and the distressed edges are so fun!!
I just love this multi coloured bird:
 I used some Bella Blvd. Quattrafino letters on this page.. and I just love the fonts! Yes, you get 2 fonts on 1 sheet, in 2 colours! What a great idea!!! LCOM has lots of different colours left in stock.. you should check them out ;)  
 oh, and we now have lots of baker's twine in fabulous coloure by The Twinery too!! I am addicted to twine lately...
 Let's Capture Our Memories is already getting ready to place that big summer CHA order!!! Visit the forum and tell us what you are looking for... leave me a post here too.. I need some good ideas on what products would be fun to play with in the next few months . I would LOVE to hear what you are looking forward to buying from summer CHA!


3 comments:

Gileide said...

So beautiful!!!

I loved!!!

Vanessa said...

So pretty nicole :)
Those letters ARE great!

Kirsten said...

love the LO and all the cool stuff on it