Friday, July 22, 2011

Still Blasting off!

I am back again to share another page I did using the July Blast Off! kit from Scrapbook Circle!

 I used one of the October Afternoon papers in the kit, cut it up and laid the pattern down a little differently. I just love teh cute playing cards in the kit and used the wonder one on this page.
BUT, how cute is this chipboard bear?? I spritzed him with some Suede Tattered Angels mist and added a punched heart from one of the kit papers and a few buttons from my stash.

Join us on the blog this weekend for our Weekend Warmup! Are you scrapping this weekend???

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

So cute! I love the little bear :)

Julie said...

Sweet layout.The little bear is the perfect embellishment for this layout.

Diana Waite said...

the bear was something that TOTALLY caught my eye on this layout--SO cute! GREAT layout too!

Janna Werner said...

Gorgeous layout, Nicole! Janna