Thursday, September 01, 2011

It's a Blog Swap!

First of all - WOW!!! Thanks for all the sweet comments yesterday.. I am happy to know that so many of you agree and are maybe out there commenting on someone's blog - right now :)

and now, onto the scrappy stuff... ;)

This month over at Jillibean Soup - the DT was lucky enough to do a product swap with the folks at
Maya Road! I was in heaven! I dove deep into my Maya Road stash for this one!

Check out my creation.. using only Maya Road and the Jillibean Soup Sweet and Sour Soup line!

{{ OUT FOR PUBLICATION }}
 I added some cute blue JBS twine to hand stitch a few little x's on my page, along side the new
and layered some of the new felt blossoms with some canvas JBS flowers! They look just super with the Maya Road ribbon flowers. 

Make sure you check out what the rest of the Jillibean Soup DT did with Maya Road this week on the JBS blog!

5 comments:

Sherri said...

How fun to swap like that! Cute lo, love the flowers.

Diana Waite said...

this is BEAUTIFUL! I really like the flowers--gorgeous!

angie ashuk said...

I love the layering! Something I'm hoping to try. Great LO

Megan Aaron said...

great page! congrats on making the list at the nook!

Unknown said...

I love this design and colors, it's a very pretty page !