Friday, August 12, 2011

On the nice list...

on the nice list for me this year.. is definately the new holiday line from Jillibean Soup!!

I was lucky enough to be able to play with it for the JBS booth at CHA! Here is the page I did using it:
I just love the fun colours in the line, and really - not overly Christmassy.. It is perfect for those holiday photos, but swap out the trees and the corrugated stars for hearts andn WHAM, you have a totally different page!

Oh, and I have fallen head over heels for corrugated EVERYTHING! I can't wait to get my hands on some of the new JBS full sheets and start running it through my Cuttlebug ... :)

9 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Love your layout ♥

Carla said...

Wow that is just an adorable lay out!

Diana Fisher said...

Amazing and fabulous page! I love how all the patterns and colors compliment each other so well. Cute pics, too!

Kirsten said...

such a great page!!!

Marina Johan said...

What a fun layout :)

Annemieke said...

Great lo! Love the star!! what a cute pictures.
Annemieke

Julie said...

Finally a closer look at this awesome layout! I love it.Great papers for any layout.

beckyjune said...

This turned out so very cute, Nicole. I can't wait to get the rest of the new Jillibean stuff, to!

beckyjune said...
This comment has been removed by the author.