Friday, August 19, 2011

Creative Scrappers catchup...

I can't believe I have forgotten to post a couple pages done with some FAB sketches from Creative Scrappers!!! The new sketch team is amazing, I am so thrilled that Kristine lets me tag along ;)

Here is one from Sketch 166

I used a lot of oldies but goodies on this one.. Rouge de Garance, Basic Grey and October Afternoon too!

Sketch 168

now, this one is filled with Sweet & Sour from Jillibean Soup! Seriously - I LOVE this line.. definately one of my favorite lines by JBS so far...

And, since I am so late posting.. here is a peek of this week's take on the sketch ;)


Been spending my holidays scrapping up a storm... hope you are feeling creative these days too!
There is a virtual crop over at My Scrapbook Nook...and since I am pretty caught up in my DT duties.. I might try to participate! It has been a while since I have had a chance to play for fun :)

4 comments:

Sherri said...

I hope you get a chance to play. You deserve it after all your hard work. Not to mention there would be so much more eye candy in the gallery for us :)

Andrea Amu said...

Great pages Nicole!
The Sweet and Sour collection looks so fun.. I need to find myself a bit of it! I love the stitched and distressed framing you created for that page :)

Hope you get some of those challenges done this weekend... they all sound so neat. I've got 2 done but hope to get to more.

Diana Waite said...

WONDERFUL pages Nicole--love all of the detailed layering--EYE candy! :)

Julie said...

These are great Nicole! Won't be long and you'll be doing another back to school photo shoot!