Wednesday, September 28, 2011

365 days ago.

How often do you go back and scrap a photo and one taken a year ago or more to compare?

I don't often, in fact, at all! I was browsing through my "to be scrapped" pile of photos and came across an "extra" photo of my daughter a year ago, and one that was recently taken. I couldn't believe how much she has grown up in really, such a short period of time.

So, I decided to scrap it! I mean, why not!

I used more of the Girls Paperie - Kitch that I had from Let's Capture Our Memories to create this page:

I added in a few pieces of ribbon from my stash, and used my Ali Edwards Technique Tuesday stamps too.. love those.
 I picked up some of the K&CO. SMASH book tabs .. think they go great with this line!
 And of course, I had to add a little twine from The Twinery to the photos...
along with a couple charms from Jenni Bowlin.
 And here is another piece of the Pink Paislee Artisian Ephemra I have been posting about- this time misted with Suede Glimmer Mist and then rubbed with some brown ink too :)
That is it for my September creations for Let's Capture Our Memories.. ...
But October is right around the corner... ;)

Thanks for stopping by.. please say HI once and a while so I can do the same on your blog!
(if Blogger is behaving for me that is )
Post a Comment