Wednesday, September 28, 2011

365 days ago.

How often do you go back and scrap a photo and one taken a year ago or more to compare?

I don't often, in fact, at all! I was browsing through my "to be scrapped" pile of photos and came across an "extra" photo of my daughter a year ago, and one that was recently taken. I couldn't believe how much she has grown up in really, such a short period of time.

So, I decided to scrap it! I mean, why not!

I used more of the Girls Paperie - Kitch that I had from Let's Capture Our Memories to create this page:

I added in a few pieces of ribbon from my stash, and used my Ali Edwards Technique Tuesday stamps too.. love those.
 I picked up some of the K&CO. SMASH book tabs .. think they go great with this line!
 And of course, I had to add a little twine from The Twinery to the photos...
along with a couple charms from Jenni Bowlin.
 And here is another piece of the Pink Paislee Artisian Ephemra I have been posting about- this time misted with Suede Glimmer Mist and then rubbed with some brown ink too :)
That is it for my September creations for Let's Capture Our Memories.. ...
But October is right around the corner... ;)

Thanks for stopping by.. please say HI once and a while so I can do the same on your blog!
(if Blogger is behaving for me that is )

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

k..your scrap supplies are so awesome! I'm jealous!!
I love the pink paislee ephemra!

Diana Waite said...

this turned out AWESOME--way to use up your scrap supplies

Brianna Marshall said...

love the comparisson,she is soo cute.There are soo many details to look at in the layout!love it!

Diana Fisher said...

Great page! Love what you did with the Artisian Ephemra. Perfect coloring on that—looks like a wood chip! :)

Doreen Vasquez said...

Pretty layout! Love the title- using "365 days" instead of "a year"!