Saturday, September 03, 2011

A Good Life

This months' kit over at Scrapbook Circle is full of new CHA goodies, including the new
American Crafts line - Amy Tangerine!!

Here is one quick page I did last night with it!
 I just really love the bright colours - so I wanted to keep the background neutral... added a little spritz or two with some glimmer mist..
 I love the canvas buttons that came in the kit. I had a larger square sized one.. and layered a free cut heart on top of it. I actually am surprised that I love this shade of pink/purple...but I do :)
 I punche out a few circles from this way cool paper and pop dotted a couple for a layered effect.

Make sure to check out the Scrapbook Circle site and blog all month long to see what the Design Team all did with this kit!

7 comments:

Amanda Johnson said...

This is fabulous! Love the white space and all the fun patterns and colors! :)

Julie said...

Love it! I like how you punched out the circles.....you are so creative.Cute photos too!

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful layout ♥

angie ashuk said...

great layout!! love the glimmer mist.

Diana Waite said...

so glad you did those closeups of your page or I wouldn't have seen them! This is just SO fun!

Cindia Fallgatter said...

I loved! Beautiful layout! :)

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Super fun LO!!