Thursday, October 27, 2011

Colour

I love colour.
Lots of it.
It makes me feel happy.
Certain colours make me feel peaceful, some crazy and some just make me feel damn good.

The colours in the Sweet & Sour line from Jillibean Soup do that to me.
They make me feel damn good. Inspired to create.
The line has pretty much all my go-to colours in it.

I created this page in about 1 hour.. that is pretty good for me. I am a long time taker scrapper..lol
I just seriously took out my Jillibean Soup pea pods and started to layer them. I added in some of the stickers from the diecut sticker sheet.. and away I went.

Those cute corrugated alphas are seriously fun. I love how big they are and the fact that you can sand/distress them.. or leave them plain and fabulous is allright for me too.

 The Maya Road Mists that I have been hoarding are so vibrant too - the orange, blue hydrangea and pink lemonade colours are perfect with Watermelon Gazpacho and Sweet & Sour Soup.

I can't believe it is almost Halloween.. and Christmas is right around the corner. I have been busy getting some holiday projects done for Jillibean soup. Have you been making Christmas cards and homemade gifts? I would love to get some ideas for teachers!!!

Live a good life :)

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

these are FUN bright colors on your layout--it's AWESOME!

Diana Fisher said...

This page is so fun!! I love it!

Julie said...

These are your colors!!! Love them,but love what you do with diff.ones too. Love the pea pods.No one layers like you.