Friday, October 28, 2011

Harvest Festival

I just finished working on my November kit for Scrapbook Circle.. and it came at just the right time too!!
I just love how Lisa picks just the right name for these kits - and this one is a festival for sure!

Check it out!!!!
I had recently taken some autumn photos of the kids in the woods behind the school (that sounds so bad, I know)...and the shots were really perfect to use with this lovely autumn kit!

One of my fave things in this kit has to be the Apple Cheddar Soup woodgrain paper from Jillibean. It really is just the right mix of brown & kraft.
 That soft Maya Road flower is a lovely shade of orange....
 I added in some twine from the Scrapbook Circle add on section too!
Hope you will pick up this fun kit to scrap those autumn photos that I just know you are all taking!!
Check it out HERE

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

this page is beautiful.. I think it is my favorite.. I love all the paper choices...this is just adorable..

Diana Waite said...

WOW this is AWESOME!

Julie said...

That is an awesome kit! I love that woodgrain paper.You can't go wrong with all those great fall embellishments.