Wednesday, November 23, 2011

12 years

It's not often that the hubs and I pose for a photo.. but this year, I forced him too...lol.

Here is us just a few months shy of our 12 year anniversary:
I used lots of Jillibean Soup Homemade 6 Bean Soup on this page.
I really love the colours and the cute feel to the products. I could use them over and over again!
I think my fave product on this page is the Pea Pods - Jillibean's version of a die cut. The shapes are great, awesoem for layering and the colours pop! Not just white diecut shapes here folks! NOPE!

Jillibean really does not dissapoint. I just finished off a few projects for December.. trust me, you will love what the DT is working on this month. We have a cool cross-promo going on too... Love that!
Lots of good stuff going on at Jillibean - visit us and say HI! We love hearing from you!

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

your right Jillibean really does not disappoint...they make an amazing product...and you use it very well... love your creativity...

Kate Vickers said...

Happy anniversary! Nice layout. :-)

Julie said...

Love this layout! Great photo.Your hair is getting so long.I love it.

Diana Waite said...

FUN, fun! Congrats on 12 years!!