Sunday, November 20, 2011

One Item Wonder

Every month at the Scrapbook Circle blog, we have a feature we call One Item Wonder.. one or two of the DT members is challenged to use one of the items in that month's kit in a unique way.

This month, I had to use the Fancy Pants Die cut package.... here is the page I created with this one item. This month, I used basically only the die cuts and a piece of white cardstock!

I also added in a wee bit of the Studio Calico kraft border stickers to the page along with a cut out of the Studio Calico silouette paper..and added in some mini alphas from a previous SC kit!



Normally, I don't love soft colours.. but I really love these diecuts.. and did I mention that they are a linen like texture?? Yes, they are awesome.

So, hurry up and go get your Scrapbook Circle kit before they sell out!!!

Post a Comment