Saturday, November 19, 2011

More Jillibean Soup!

Just quickly stopping by to share a few quick cards I made using some new Jillibean Soup that hit the blog last week.

I picked up the Jillibean Soup / Unity Stamp co-branded Sweet & Sour Soup stamps...they are my new fave!!
I used them to make a few cards.. here are two that I did recently:
 I just love little pennant tags for birthday cards.. they go well with this Homemade 6 Bean soup:
 I coloured in the sentiment for this one with some ink and a paintbrush.
 Punched another shape from the red corrugated cardboard sheet and added a Jillibean Soup button that I had misted with yellow Maya Mist.


 Love it when a card comes together really quickly.. I think this one took me about 15 mins. I just stamped the sentiment over and over on the card, added a punched star from one of the corrugated sheets.
This time kraft coloured.
 I love the card sentiment soup labels.. all the soup labels are so cool.. I just can't get enough of them.

Hope you check out the Jillibean Soup site for all the new goodies.... and check out the blog often for tons of inspiration using Jillibean Soup products!!!

3 comments:

angie ashuk said...

Oh Nic, I love your work :)

Diana Waite said...

these are a lot of FUN! REally great mix of cards.

Deborah Marasa said...

super fab cards Nicole!!