Friday, November 25, 2011

Rachel

Aren't babies the cutest??

This is my newest niece at just a few months old.
I really wanted to scrap a page with tons of big pennant shapes.. and I love how the Crate Paper - Random that I got from Let's Capture Our Memories this month worked on this page! I love the colours.
It is seriously one of my favorite lines from Crate.
How real do these butterflies look too all glittered with stickles and pop dotted?
 Love the mix of papers with the chipboard pieces that I got from Let's Capture Our Memories..seriously LOVE!
We just got in tons of new stuff - Bella Blvd, Barely Basics, Simple Stories to name a few!
Check out the store HERE  to see what's new!

4 comments:

Papillon Bleu said...

Wow!

Tenny Kusuma said...

So Pretty and beautiful. LOVE this. TFS.

Deanna said...

so pretty Nicole! I love your style!

Julie said...

Love this layout! What a cutie.