Friday, December 09, 2011

It's DECEMBER!!!

Yikes - seriously where did this year go to!!!

Thankfully, we have been quite fortunate up here in chilly Winterpeg as people across our country like to call our city! lol We have had relatively mild weather for this time of year - but we also have another 4 months of winter like weather to deal with!

Here today to help get us all into the Christmas spirit with a page I did for Jillibean Soup this month, oozing lots of Christmas Eve Chowder and some Petaloo products too! We are having a cross promo with them this month and were given some wicked flowers and holiday embellies to play with.

Anyways, here is a page I did with the Jillibean Soup - Christmas Eve Chowder line:

I just LOVE the new corrugated alphas - the font is super easy to use on pages of all types!! Plus, I used a 6x6 paper pack (Sweet &Sour line), and cut out the letters for the title - the "Christmas" ones. Love the font and I think it would be a great new embellie for JBS? Don't you?!

I am off work today - and off to finish my holiday shopping! Only 3 gifts left to get :)

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

LOVE this page!

Julie said...

Gosh,I love this Christmas line and the colors! Sweet photos of your kids.