Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Scrapbook Nook

This month at the Nook the December kit is full of Crate Paper Peppermint!!! It is such a fun and pretty kit!
Just wanted to share a page I did - that is not Christmassy at all ... I really wanted to show that although this is a Christmas themed kit - you can really do so much more with it!

 I added in some spoltches from my new October Afternoon mist.. I love the seafoam green/blue colour... and it is so good on dark colours! (thanks for the suggestion Sharon ;) )

 
I added lots of little pieces of paper in the form of tags and pennant shapes too. I love the red letters on the Crate Paper sticker sheet in the kit too!

We have lots of fun things going on this month over at My Scrapbook Nook - please stop by and say HI!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love the title!! Page looks fantastic :)

Diana Waite said...

Love the splotches! CUTE page!