Sunday, January 22, 2012

Productive weekend!

Don't you love a productive week and weekend too! I have been lucky enough to have both .. I purged 3 big boxes of scrap stuff this week, went through some old boxes of junk last weekend too! Looks like I will be listing some stuff on kijiji next weekend!

I also got 9 pages done this weekend!! YIKES! Isn't that crazy!!! A few were assignments, but just thought I would share a few tonight of the ones that weren't - I haven't done a non- assignment in months... so it was weird.. i didnt' know what to do with myself! lol

First up is my fave one using a sketch on the October Afternoon blog by Danni Reid:
I dug into all that OA that I had been hoarding and realized just how much I did have too! YIkes, I love their stuff, so I made another page... didn't turn out quite what I had imagined.. but wanted to take a stab at one of the 8 week challenges over at Let's Capture Our Memories and did this page:

And lastly, another project for fun using the January kit from My Scrapbook Nook featuring Lilybee Head over Heels.. love this line too ! Can't get enough! The challenge was by Hilde to scraplift ourselves...so I scraplifted a page I did for Scrapbook Circle with tons of little pennants...? here is the new page:

This time, I made the pennants larger and added some butterflies... in my search and purge I found an old Scenic Route chipboard butterfly set... my new butterfly template! :)

This week, hoping to register for Crop and Create here in Winnipeg in late March.. anyone going ???
Post a Comment