Sunday, January 15, 2012

Yearology

I have the great Yearology line from Simple Stories to use this month for Let's Capture Our Memories... I love all the whimsical items in this line, there are 3 sticker sheets.. and I have a small sticker problem.. yes, I do love stickers. Never did grow out of that phase.

 I love love love the cute Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type phrases from the store.. love them!!!
 and added in some Bella Blvd. stickers too.. they co-ordinate really well with this line:
 plus, some Bella Blvd. alphas and Authentique mini circle alphas... love the Bella ones all sanded lightly on the edges... I could have these letters in every colour.
And those stamps.. well, the month ones? Those are from Unity.. I love all my Jillibean Soup Unity Stamps so much, I had to order these ones just to use on my January projects.. I love them!!! The images are so crisp!

Hope you will check out Let's Capture our Memories' store soon.. there are lots of sales on now, and tons of new CHA is going to be coming soon too!!!! We have a great 8 weeks contest going on in the forum.. find out all the details HERE... it's never too late to join in!

2 comments:

Wendy Hammer (Reed) said...

Ok, seriously LOVE this layout! <3

Diana Waite said...

this is such a FANTASTIC idea! REally like what you did Nicole!