Monday, February 13, 2012

Holy smokes!!!

It has been a whirlwind scrapping weekend for me again.. I got 2 pizza boxes with some gorgeous kits... going to share a quick page I did using the kit for February from My Scrapbook Nook
 the kit is FILLED with October Afternoon Sasparilla - love this denim paper, and I am addicted to the flower sacks.. all the diecut/punched shapes are awesome for layering!
 And this twine I had in my stash- thanks to Deborah ;) I picked up a few more of the October Afternoon sprinklers that were an add-on this month ... I love the chalky, opaque look on the page when I splatter them :)

 I did three from this kit this weekend - here is  a peek of another page I did using the same kit, will share it later this week ;) I love all the neat patterns .. this page shows almost all of them!

I wish I had some cute Valentine's Day projects to share.. but, sadly no.. :( I have been pinning lots of cute stuff on pinterest though.. have you been making anything for your kids or significant other for the big love day tomorrow? link me up - would love to see!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Love,love,love the denim paper.It looks so real and really makes your embellishments stand out.

Sadly I do nothing for my kids on Valentines most years.I love them every day and they know it.Same with DH.

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL layout! I have plans for fun little valentines for my kids--need to make them today and they get treats. I have the card made, flowers purchase and candy for hubby (I know flowers--it's a first but they are the flowers I want and the color too!) My daughter did a fun thing for her friends that I need to shoot today and I will try and post today...