Tuesday, February 14, 2012

More from my scrappy weekend

Believe it or not, I did 8 pages and 2 cards this weekend - over two nights only. I love it when you are super inspired by product and you can dig in and get messy.

I certainly did...I wanted to share a few projects today that I did with my Scrapbook Circle kit this month - Remember This.


It's hard to tell from this photo - but all the dark brown parts showing is not part of this paper - the whole honeycomb pattern was cut out with my handy exacto knife.. some spaces in and some out. Then, I pop dotted the whole darn thing over the brown background paper. In real life - it is an awesome effect. You are just going to have to trust me on that one ;)


 
 This kit is loaded with tons of new CHA stuff from My Mind's Eye, Elle's Studio, Crate Paper and even some October Afternoon too! Look at how great everything works together. I also picked up the super steal Add-On this month and you can see the chipboard and brads here :

 Everything just goes together in this kit. It may not have been made to go, but Lisa always has a way of picking just the right stuff from different lines to make it work!

More to share soon :)

3 comments:

Deborah Marasa said...

that is freaking gorgeous!!!!

Diana Waite said...

LOVE this!

Julie said...

OMW! I can't even believe that you cut out all of that honeycomb pattern.Kudos to you! I never would of dreamed of using those papers,but you did and it looks awesome together.