Monday, February 20, 2012

more My Mind's Eye!

Just a quick post today to share another project I made using My Mind's Eye Funday for
 This time, I wanted to add some white in the mix - along with a little misting too - instead of just splattering it on there like i have been doing *blush*. Seriously, I have so many bottles of mist... and more on the way ... ;)
 I just love these little banner strings pre-made by MME.. I cut one up and stung it up and down the page for something different.
 The Bella Blvd sentiments stickers add a nice touch of white and colour to the mix too!

Make sure to keep checking the Let's Capture Our Memories store for CHA goodies!!!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

This is just adorable.

Deborah Marasa said...

cute! love the kraft with the white!

Sherri said...

love what you did with the garland, I pinned that for future inspiration :)