Friday, February 24, 2012

This is what life is all about.

.. it really is. I am grateful for these three kidlets - although sometimes they drive me mental - lol, they are my world and I don't know what I would do without them. They are all so unique - yet I see the similarities between them too. it is the little moments like these that we should cherish so deeply.

This was made with the February kit from Scrapbook Circle. I have fallend head over heals for this warm shade of yellow mixed with the browns and touches of teal... yummmmyyyy...lol

I cut up the tag a little and punched it too - not a new thing out there, but added some baker's twine behind the punched shape and this is what happened:
I needed more twine to fill the heart up completly, so I used some extra patterned paper I had a scraps of from the kit. I kind of like how it turned out! Aren't the two alphas on the Crate sticker sheet fun!
Hope you picked up your kit - they sold like hotcakes -and the next kit is full of more new CHA goodies!!!
 I can't wait to get mine :)
Post a Comment