Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Blog make over

First off - thanks for all the fun comments on the whole iphone saga... my dearest hubby still says NO! lol

He just doesn't get it!!

Well, mother's day IS coming up..maybe i will get lucky.. doubt it, but if you can help me bribe him, that would be great.

I am thinking of giving the ol' blog a makeover.. need to work on a header first. I want some brighter colours that are more me ;) Of course, teal needs to make an appearance ... :)

I found a good side design - nice and neutral, but I am worried about screwing everything up! lol

Off to search for a few ideas.   ... if you know of any good blog templates...let me know :) Link me up peeps!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

I wish I had some recommendations..my blog is a hot mess. I gave up on trying to do it myself but luckily a couple of weeks ago I found someone on the YES & YES blog who is willing to do me a blog make-over as long as she can list it in her portfolio..yeah!!

And tell Ian I said boooooo about the iphone..lol

Julie said...

I told you teal had to make an appearance,and I think in combo with yellow.That is nice and bright!

Tell him if you don't get a new phone,you'll get a new hubby,and there is an app for that! LOL

Deborah Marasa said...

you will get that iphone...you always get your way. lol

Jocie said...

lol...I agree with Deborah!!

I totally want an iphone now too...my cell just died, so perfect timing!!