Thursday, June 28, 2012

A few quick shares for no reason at all ;)

Been working on a few projects the last couple weeks before my CHA assignments hit my mailbox!
Which - I cannot wait for by the way - the collection from Jillibean Soup that I get to work with is TOTALLY FREAKIN' AWESOME!! Just wait - you will see what I mean! It was like Jill designed this collection with me in mind :)

Anyways - here are a couple quick pages I did using some Pebbles Inc. products !

 I just love my Technique Tuesday stamps - and the sentiment is perfect mixed with the coral Pebbles paper and the kraft/white floral too!! Don't you love the Pebbles mini clothespins!! I need MORE! They are the perfect size for cards and layouts!
I mixed a bunch of scraps together for this page of my DD on her third birthday - love the coral colour - and all things polka dots - and a lot of the papers I had on hand had them!
 I lightly sanded down some of the Pebbles chipboard and layered on top of each other:
 I had to add this fun coral Pebbles flower and felt embellishment from my stash ! how cute are they!!
I think my last project is my favorite - I mixed all the Pebbles papers that I had and one of my new favorite shapes - pie charts! They are funky and fun and so easy to do with smaller bits of paper:
I added a touch of white paint to the stitched corrugated alphas:
and here it is all together!! i love the fun colours!!! they were not made to go together - but they do!
and one last girly page using some cool and pretty Pebbles gift tags I got at The Scrapbook Cottage in Winnipeg here - aren't they pretty! I added some paper flags on top of the 'sentiments' to hide them as they didn't work for my page:
Love the Pebbles rub ons I had in my stash and added some fun washi tape too:
I added a few doilies and some American Crafts sparkle buttons... I think it turned out cute!
I'll be back later with more projects !!

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

I can't pick a favorite--these are all WONDERFUL!