Sunday, June 24, 2012

Heading out ...

Heading out to Edmonton for a couple days for training for work. To be honest... Looking forward to some time alone. The last few months have been difficult and it might be decision making time. This break away will hopefully put a few things in perspective for me.

Been busy getting things wrapped up for the last week if school and summer holidays. I'll be off for several weeks soon, which will be a nice time with the kids.

Still waiting in some mojo to arrive ... Hope it hurries up as CHA is around the corner and I will be expecting my Jillibean Soup new goodies anyway now!! The new collections are GREAT!!

Well I am off to pack for my flight .. Catch ya on the flipside!

4 comments:

julie e said...

Enjoy your alone time - moms don't get nearly enough of it.

Kristine Davidson said...

have a fabulous time ;-))

angie ashuk said...

whats "alone time"? Hope you find your mojo...if mine's with yours, can you send it back!!

Julie said...

I had no idea...I am so out of the loop.I hope you had a great time and got a chance to think.