Sunday, June 24, 2012

Together...

Time to share one last page I did using the Scrapbook Circle Field Notes kit

I love this cork board paper - I used it a while ago on another page, but it is just the right shade of kraft with some fun texture don't you think! ?

I really wanted to use bits and pieces again - I punched a bunch of numbers from one of the Echo Park papers in the kit and used the scrap piece (green) below:
 I added in more washi tape to go with the washi tape that was included in the kit from Bella Blvd and stamped on it - of course, I stitched the crap out of it too ... lol
 The camera paper in the kit is PERFECT! Honestly, I am hoarding it - cutting those little cameras out is so easy and a great embellishment. Layer it all onto the mini polaroids from another one of the papers and there you go !
It is always a new adventure when I get my next Scrapbook Circle kit - and I am expecting one any day now! I cannot wait to see what Lisa has snuck inside :)

2 comments:

Adriana - DRIARTE said...

Stunning work. Love all the details!!!

Diana Waite said...

this is just GREAT!