Friday, July 27, 2012

VACATION !!!

{people}... I am about 45 mins away from a 5 week (unpaid) vacation. Yes, it stinks to not get paid, but the time with the kids will be invaluable!!

I plan on doing lots of frugal activities with them. We are fortunate enough in Manitoba to have some beautiful beaches close by. Hoping to take the kids to a few different ones this year.

So, here is my "bucket list" for the next 5 weeks. Let's see how good or bad I do at crossing things off that list!

1) Visit at least 2 beaches that are different
2) Purge my scrap supplies
3) Host a giveaway on my blog
4) go to the Zoo
5) BBQ
6) Bonfires at the park
7) Drinks with the girls
8) at least 1 movie that is not meant for kids
9) 1 movie that is meant for kids :)
10) Scrap a few pages for me and not for assignments
11) Start an exercise regiment
12) Try 1 pinterest recipe a week
13) Camp outside with the kids
14) Read all day
15)  Bike rides
16) Eat ice cream
17) Go to the waterslides
18) Go to the pool
19) Get an actual sun tan and not just a burn
20) SLEEP IN :) :)

Happy Friday everyone!!! More scrappiness coming, promise... but, now I want to know, what are a few things on your bucket list for the summer??? What have you already done or want to do??

3 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Love your list. I think I would want to see a movie!

Vanessa said...

Ohh you can totally accomplish all of these things..in fact you are well on your way :)

I only have two weeks but I plan to:
Hit the beach 2 or 3x
Watch UFC
Drinks with the girlies
Bonfires
Hiking
Workout..workout..workout
Road trip to GF
Movies
Watch TKD at the Olympics all night
Scrapbook at least once
Make Jamacian punch
Celebrate K's birthday
Go golfing
Read a novel

Fun eh ;)

Sherri said...

That is an ambitious list my girl :) Maybe we should plan a Gimli date together?! Only thing, it would have to be the last week of the month. All the best checking off items.