Friday, August 17, 2012

A few more Jillibean Soup projects

Just a quick post today to share a few cards I made for summer CHA for Jillibean Soup.

 Using some Macho Nacho Soup mixed with some Watermelon Gazpacho!
 And using lots of Grandma's Lima Bean Soup - my fave from this set of new releases - and I got to work with it for my layout too!!! You will love it!! It is so pretty!
 oh, and here is a quick page using one of the corrugated albums - I took the cover off the album, and stitched it to a kraft page from the book...them layered it on some patterened paper:
 here is a wee close up:
 and while I am at it - have you seen the Jillibean Soup epoxy buttons ???

They come in all different sizes... check these out here - layered a couple for a flower centre!

Hope you have been having an excellent summer...and taking lots of good photos to scrap with!
Later!


Post a Comment