Friday, August 17, 2012

A few more Jillibean Soup projects

Just a quick post today to share a few cards I made for summer CHA for Jillibean Soup.

 Using some Macho Nacho Soup mixed with some Watermelon Gazpacho!
 And using lots of Grandma's Lima Bean Soup - my fave from this set of new releases - and I got to work with it for my layout too!!! You will love it!! It is so pretty!
 oh, and here is a quick page using one of the corrugated albums - I took the cover off the album, and stitched it to a kraft page from the book...them layered it on some patterened paper:
 here is a wee close up:
 and while I am at it - have you seen the Jillibean Soup epoxy buttons ???

They come in all different sizes... check these out here - layered a couple for a flower centre!

Hope you have been having an excellent summer...and taking lots of good photos to scrap with!
Later!


2 comments:

Sherri said...

Adore what you did with the album. I am loving the new Jillibean stuff. I seriously think I need to order some from LCOM. I love the way you use it Nic.

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Love the colours in these projects. Gorgeous stuff! Your cards are so fun with wonderful details. Brilliant use of the album cover. So innovative and effective. That layout rocks!:)