Thursday, August 16, 2012

Jillibean Soup Soup Staples II

Did you see the new Soup Staples II that were released at summer CHA 2012 ?? 

Let me tell you - they are one of my new absolute faves!!!! I used them for this month's sketch project over at Jillibean Soup - check it out here. There is still time to play along!

Here is my page:
 I am still ga ga over these fun red corrugated alphas from Jillibean Soup!!
I am always a fan of the diecut sticker sheets.. I use them a lot!!
and check out this sweet rainbow of colour- I used both sides to create this - polka dots on one side and chevrons on the other!!!  
Can't wait to get my greasy paws on the new Jillibean/Unity stamps too... 
still LOVE the Sweet & Sour Soup ones!

Been off kilter a little the last few days - must be vacation mode!!! Been doing lots of scrapping... working on my last few assignments for My Scrapbook Nook - my last month on the DT is August... the site is closing down and this will be my last kit.

More scrappy goodness to share soon!

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

Love those colourful pie chart slices on your LO!