Sunday, August 12, 2012

Scrapbook Circle August kit!

I can't believe that I haven't had a chance to post these pages yet - been busy around the house getting ready for back to school and enjoying all the nice weather we have been having!

Here are a couple pages I made using my last kit on the Scrapbook Circle DT - my term has come to an end - I am going to miss these kits!!! They really are the BEST out there - so well put together with always a fun find inside :)

 I love the Pebbles in this kit!!! I chopped up a bunch of the sheet and used it all over this page along with the Simple Stories journalling cards too! I love  the fun summery colours!
 Added in this stamped image from the  Dear Lizzy stamp that was in a previous kit ! Cute!!
I just love colour and this kit is filled with it!!!!

Here is another example:
 I just knew that I was going to layer some cardstock behind parts of this paper and make a sun..this yellow/orange paper was perfect for that! the American Crafts diecuts in the kit are perfect for layering ...i used them in my title grouping here:
 lots of good little bits in the kit, more elle's studio tag love for me! :)
I really hope you will check out what the rest of the DT has done with this kit. Check out the ideas page or visit the blog for lots of inspiration!!

On another note - I had 2 requests for publishing this month!!! One of my Jillibean Soup pages was picked up at CHA and another for the January Scrapbook Trends from the May Scrapbook Circle kit!! YAY!

Catch you on the flipside :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

fabulous pages - great details

pysselpetra said...

relly great details on your pages ♥

Amélie said...

fabulous!! Love the colors and all the details!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Both are awesome pages with fantastic details!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Gorgeous// Love all the details♥

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Wonderful projects! love all the details!Congrats on the pubs! Look forward to seeing them.:)

Tamika said...

FUN fun layouts!

Diana Waite said...

I LOVE all the embellishments and details--you are the queen!