Sunday, September 16, 2012

September Nook kit!

It's the last kit for My Scrapbook Nook - it is full of Echo Park For the Record 2 - and I got to play along this month!

Here are my four projects:
 Although the paper seems masculine, I love the floral accent papers in the collection paired with a pretty damask :)

 But the collection really is great for boys : 
Hard to tell, but I cut out a bunch of confetti with my cameo using one of my Jillibean Soup studio files and stitched it behind some vellum here :
I love this pretty light blue patterned paper - and the mix of yellow with it is pretty!
 
This page didn't quite turn out as I hoped -but I do love the white mist from October Afternoon with the doily mask on the darker paper - shows up really well! 
 I think I spritzed it about 5 times to make it this opague:
 Lots of scrappy stuff going on lately - lots to share.. stay tuned for more :)

Hope you have been busy being creative.. drop me a note and say HI and let me know you are out there!


Post a Comment