Friday, September 14, 2012

Smile - Pebbles Inc!

It's my very first project post over at the Pebbles Inc. blog today!

I was sent some Sunnyside collection to work with and this is the result:
I really wanted to use a lot of the different papers - I am such a paper fiend, and love bright colours and so this collection was perfect for that! I added in some of the cute 3D butterflies here and there:
and used some of the cute mini alphas that co-ordinate with the line! I love all the different sticker sheets and layered some up with the masking tape stickers :)
Hope you will go visit the Pebbles Inc. blog HEREand give me a shout out :) I would appreciate it!

5 comments:

Christy said...

I loooove the stitched on alphas ...awesome touch!

ALINE said...

Hi Nicole
Adorei sua página... arrasou! Linda demais!

Xo

ALINE said...

Hi Nicole
Adorei sua página... arrasou! Linda demais!

Xo

Laurel said...

Such a fabulous layout, love the pennants! So happy to be working with you, I love your work!

Tracey said...

I absolutely adore this layout!!! So fabulous!!