Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Blog hop ... Wanna win???


Welcome to the Creative Scrappers Blog Hop!

You may have come here on your own, or maybe you hopped on by from another team members blog.. either way WELCOME!

We are so excited to be showing off some of our favorite Creative Scrappers Sketches and Layouts and not only can you participate in our blog hop you have a chance to win Creative Scrappers ebook of Sketches " Creating with Sketches " by Kristine Davidson.

For this hop I selected to show you Sketch 208 
created by ME! I don't often get the chance to work with one of my own sketches and thought I would give this one a whirl:
I loved the blocking in the sketch and thought it was perfect to use a few of my pile of instagram photos. I used a mix of Studio Calico, October Afternoon, Crate Paper, Bella Blvd, and Doodlebug for this page!

 a few quick close ups for you:


To view more layouts from our reveal of SKETCH 208 CLICK HERE!


Leave a comment here on this post for your chance to win either a RAK from me or an ebook of Sketches by the very talentedKristine Davidson .

Then hop around to the design team blogs for a chance to win more goodies and please don't forget to leave a link to your blog on our main Creative Scrappers Blog Hop Post.

Here is the list of all the DT blogs for you to hop on over to!


We hope you enjoy the hop! You have until midnight 
September 8, 2012 to leave your comments with winners being announced on the blog September 10th. Now HOP on over toElena Olinevich 's blog!! 

Good luck and happy hopping!


Post a Comment