Friday, November 02, 2012

Jillibean + Maya Road =

Lots of loveliness!

All week, we have been sharing projectson the Jillibean Soup blog using our products mixed with the loveliness of Maya Road!

Here was my project that I did for the swap:
It was super easy to mix the two companies products together - the kraft woodgrain mixes well with the soft burlap - I pulled one of my flowers apart to make the burlap strip in the middle of the page. I love the Maya Road pinks and tags too. The metal bird is so cute! I think it would be great on a baby card too !

Hope you will check out the Jillibean Soup blog to see what everyone else has been up to!

5 comments:

Mag said...

Love this layout ! Really gorgeous !

scrappymo! said...

Fabyulous photo! Love the colour burst of the sun glow.
Great layout...love the burlap strip and the burlap flower!!!

Tracey said...

I love this page! So gorgeous!! Your burlap flower is awesome!

Josiane said...

wonderful!

Sherri said...

Simple, and sweet. I adore Maya Road goodies.