Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Pebbles Pinspiration!

this week on the Pebbles Inc. blog is PINSPIRATION week!

we each chose a project on Pinterest that inspired us to make our page  - here was my result:
(check out the Pebbles Inc. blog for my inspo. piece)
I mixed the Seen & Noted line with Walnut Grove and a little bit of Sunnyside too :)
I used my Cameo a lot with this one - mostly to cut the arrows scattered around the page:
I cut a pie chart and then an outer ring from the pie chart to make the circles. I stitched them first before trimming it all apart :)
I really love mixing lines of paper - and these three lines were perfect to mix together!

Hope you will play along with us this week and check out all the pinspiration along the way too!


2 comments:

beckyjune said...

LOVe how your page turned out with the different-sized circles, Nicole! I just got some of the new Seen & Noted and Walnut Grove and LOVE it!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Absolutely fabulous page Nicole! I love it!!Love all the shapes! TFS!