Wednesday, November 28, 2012

More Scraptastic Pages

A few more pages to share with you today using the When skies are grey kit!

I was a little afraid of the yellow mist - but used in small effective doses - it is a beautiful result!
I used my scraps from the last page to make this one. The background was done with the scrap page from the white cardstock I used for the word bubbles above that I created with my Cameo.
I used some stickers and die cuts from the kit to add a few details inside the word bubbles - 
just for fun! 
I layered some Cameo cuts ( I love that freakin' thing ) with a cut that came in the kit here:

I could resist adding some arrows to match with what die cuts came in the kit

Since I am having so much fun creating Cameo files -
I thought I would share one of the cuts I made for this page. 

It is the "Love You" polaroid frame in the first page.

To download the file CLICK HERE

All I ask is that you use it for your own personal use :) 
Enjoy!






Post a Comment