Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Snowflakes at Lilybee Design

I'm up with Deanna Misner at the Lilybee blog today with a few holiday projects inspired by snowflakes.

I decided to create a holiday garland using the Christmas Cheer line from Lilybee

I created a snowflake cut in my Silhouette software and then backed it with paper from the Christmas Cheer 6x6 tiny tablet. I trimmed the edges and then took three of the same shape/design and hot glued them together, so they take on a 3D shape.

I added some bling and sequins and then strung them on some hemp twin as I glued the snowflakes together. It is perfect to hang on the tree or on a wreath on your door!



I hope you will check out the blog this week - the DT has some amazing holiday projects planned ... and are you a fan of Lily Bee Design on Facebook?? we are almost at 5000 likes - and we may celebrate ;)
So, if you are not a fan yet, click on the Lily Bee Facebook page and like us :)

2 comments:

Pam said...

I love that garland Nicole! Gorgeous! Especially love the way it looks around the wreath!

Vanessa said...

very pretty :)