Friday, December 21, 2012

Arrows - Scraptastic kit club!

It's time to share a page I did using my All the Lights kit from Scraptastic Kit Club!

It was my turn to issue a challenge yesterday and I love finding inspiration for my pages using the products - so for this challenge, one of the Dear Lizzy papers in this month's All the Lights kit was perfect for this challenge!




I used it as inspiration to come up with the challenge - use ARROWS!!

Make them yourself using some patterned paper or cardstock in the kit and you are set! Cut them by hand, use a punch, a die cut machine - stitch them, ink them, even mist them! :)

Here is my take on this challenge:





I cut  A LOT of arrows using my Cameo - but you could do the same thing free hand and I think the arrows would be cool!  I stitched some of the arrows down and pop dotted a few too (using my freebie from getting last month's kit ;) )



 I even cut my washi tape into an arrow pointed end design too:


and since this month, we are trying to focus a lot more on our journalling (which is so tough for me), I found it easy to use the stickers from the All the Lights kit and type some journalling on them! (yes, I know I spelled August wrong - but I'll live with it ! )



I can't wait to see what you can come up with using ARROWS as a prompt :)

We would love it if you could play along with us for this challenge!

You have until January 2nd at Midnight to submit your project for your chance at prize.

Please use the inlinkz tool below to submit your entries for the 1st december 2012 Blog Challenge. You have until Wednesday January 2nd at midnight to submit all of your entries for the December Blog Challenges. This month's prize is $20.00 to spend in the Scraptastic Club Store.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh gosh....how long has it been since I have been to your blog.Lots going on that I need to get caught up on,like that sexy profile photo.Love the layout.Love the arrows....Miss you:(

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.