Thursday, December 20, 2012

Jillibean Soup Quote week

Over at Jillibean Soup we are posting projects made with quotes this week!

I had a page up yesterday using a great quote I found on the internet... Ihave been using more quotes lately as I am title-ly challenged in a big way. Anyways, here is my take on this challenge:

I used mostly scraps on this page - lots and lots of Soup Staples II again - sorry I am am addicted and want to use up every last bit of them :)

I added some American Crafts glitter tape to my clothespins to make them sparkle a bit :) Thanks to my friend Deborah for that smart idea!! It was so easy too!!!


I love how the Jillibean Soup stickers are perfect for layering over any of the collections - these are a mix of 3 different lines, and they just "go".

Hope you will check out the blog and follow along with us this week! All the CHA sneaks I have seen are awesome!! there are some new fun ideas coming out too!!!!!!

2 comments:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

I loved your layout Nicole!!! I have been loving the long title look using quotes!!! Thanks for inspiring me to give it a try!!!

Leanne said...

I adore your patchwork back ground Nicole! This quote is awesome too! :)