Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Scraptastic February

I am here today to share a page I did using the February Truly Madly Deeply kit from Scraptastic Kit Club!

Unfortunately the kits sold out like hot cakes ... but I wanted to show you what you might be missing out on - so you can jump in early for next month!

I had the full kit and add on for February - let me tell you - I made 5 pages and I could do way more!
(and probably will!) Take a look at the custom flair by Ormulu in the kit made just for Scraptastic!

and those fabric tabs by Basic Grey are perfect for the colours in this kit. I love the mistable hearts - so easy to customize too!
Here is my final page - I love that turquoise and red heart washi tape. A new fave for sure!! Here is my completed page - love that Pink Paislee background paper!


Be back soon with more projects!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work :-)

Christy said...

Oh wow...this is gorgeous. I love all the layers! :)