Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Jillibean Soup card shares

I had a couple quick cards hit the Jillibean Soup blog this week usig more Soup Staples II
and thought I would share them today!

I started this card by making a pie chart shape - then I added a vellum coin envelope that I had typed a sentiment on with my typewriter.
I did add some "confetti" in the vellum envelope by punching a lot of circles out of my scraps and then stitched the envelope up!

I also created this card using a pie chart shape - this time, I turned it into a flower by cutting a circular design out of the middle and add foam squares under the layers to pop it up into a flower shape!
I stitched some "rays" with my sewing machine and added a button, some trim and good old Soup Labels to finish it off!

Be back soon with more projects :)


3 comments:

Christina Collins said...

Gorgeous!
LOVE the confetti card.
Such a great idea.

Leanne said...

wow! The stitching detail is amazing!

Tamika said...

So cute!