I had a couple quick cards hit the Jillibean Soup blog this week usig more Soup Staples II
and thought I would share them today!
I did add some "confetti" in the vellum envelope by punching a lot of circles out of my scraps and then stitched the envelope up!
I also created this card using a pie chart shape - this time, I turned it into a flower by cutting a circular design out of the middle and add foam squares under the layers to pop it up into a flower shape!I stitched some "rays" with my sewing machine and added a button, some trim and good old Soup Labels to finish it off!
Be back soon with more projects :)