Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Scraptastic Kit Club- hearts

I am up on the Scraptastic blog today with a project made with the February - Truly Madly Deeply kit

This month, I was lucky enough to also get the Add-On and the fun Scraptastic exclusive stamps too!

Our theme in February was Hearts - so I let that inspire this page of my daughter and I:
This page came together pretty quickly. I misted the white cardstock with the pink mist in the kit and while that was drying, I cut out a bunchof circular hearts with my Cameo - you could achieve the same effect with a heart & circle punch too!
I used some foam squares under some of the hearts and added some stamped images from the exclusive stamps too:
I also layered a lot of the Elle's Studio tags in the add on and kit under my photo - how fun are those fabric Basic Grey tabs!

Sadly this month's kits are sold out - but sneaks are coming for March and you will not want to wait on those kits either!!!


Be back soon with more projects :)

3 comments:

Tamika said...

I like the hearts in the circles!

Leanne said...

just beautiful!

La Famille B said...

I LOVEE <3