Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pebbles Basics Line!

It's Basics reveal week over on the Pebbles Inc. blog - and yesterday my page went up!

I knew that I really wanted to use a lot of the new Pebbles Inc. washi tapes - so I layered all of them over some white cardstock on a 3x4 card size to start. I added a little stitching and then went from there!
I used each 3x4 cut out as a different "page" and decorated each one individually.
For one, I used more washi tape and layered over my tag pocket and a little chipboard tag and added a colorful mini clothespin too.
another was lined with a glassine bag and some large confetti pieces inside
and the last for my title and journaling!

Here is my final page:
Make sure you check out the Pebbles blog all week as the DT is sharing their projects made with the new Basics Line!



1 comment:

beckyjune said...

I don't know how I missed this one! It's fantastic!