Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pebbles - Quick & Easy Week!

This week over on the Pebbles Inc. blog, we are sharing projects that can be made in 30-45 mins. Yes - that quickly. Let me start off with saying - I am SO not a fast scrapper. I realistically spend 2 hours on any given page. 

Needless to say, this was a challenge for me. I started off simple - with one great photo. Then pulled out some fun papers to match from the Party with Amy Locurto line with a little Basics thrown in and the rest was easy! The fun summery colours in the Amy Locurto line are perfect for summer photos!

I thought I would share today, how I got it to come together so quickly:
I started off with a neutral background with a quick splash of mist where I thought my title would go. I cut the yellow stripe paper just wider than my photo and added it to the page. I pulled out some papers from the Basics Banner kits and used them as papers on my page, layering them along side my main strip, leaving room for a title.
To add a sunny effect, I made a few fast pie charts by cutting three identical shaped circles and after stacking them on top of each other, I cut three identical pieces from them. I laid the pieces out  on my desk and pieced them together and adhered them together over some scraps of cardstock. I added them to the page in a triangular pattern and stitched them down to look a little like suns:

Add a few stamps and layer on some fun Pebbles Inc. stickers and you are done! That was quick and easy! It took me about 45 mins to make, which really is fast for me!

Would love it if you would stop by the blog and leave me a little love over there if you can!

Check out the Pebbles Inc. blog HERE. Leave a comment over there and here to let me know you did, I will draw a random winner and send you something special just from me :)

2 comments:

{VICKI} said...

I commented on the pebbles blog!
i wish i was at the beach right now

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL job!